Many thanks to everyone who participated in the pitch contest with Literary Agent Laura Bradford! Laura mentioned that she liked so many submissions, she had a hard time deciding.
Also a huge thanks to Laura for visiting us and offering such a great opportunity!
The Winner Is…
- Shelly Chalmers, FROZEN STAR (Space Opera Romance)
Congrats! Please send the full manuscript and synopsis to laura @ bradfordlit.com (without the spaces).
The Runners Up Are…
- Edith Lalonde, BAD THINGS COME IN THREES (Romantic Suspense)
- Jess Russell, MAD FOR THE MARQUESS (Historical)
- Leila Rheaume, NOT FIGHTING FAIRE (New Adult)
- Susan JP Owens, WRONG SIDE OF LOVE (Romantic Suspense)
- Danielle Doolittle, LIKE WATER (LGBT YA)
- Jo Grafford, THE BODY PARK (Romantic Suspense)
- Victoria De La O, THE RULE OF THIRDS, (New Adult)
- Courtney Sheets, MOB RULES, (Romantic Thriller w/ Dieselpunk elements)
- Melissa Fragiadaki, ONCE UPON A PLAYLIST, Contemporary Romance
Please send the synopsis and the first 50 pages of your manuscript to laura @ bradfordlit.com (without the spaces).
Congratulations and best of luck with your submissions!
To everyone who participated: If you are interested in having Laura represent you, you can always submit your queries to her through her regular submission method. Details can be found here: http://www.bradfordlit.com/submission-guidelines/.
Upcoming: If you liked this contest, we have another pitch contest coming up this November with editors from Sourcebooks!