I hope you’re all in a warm, cozy place that’s conducive to lots of reading (and maybe some writing)!
In case you find yourself with time on your hands, here are some things you to read.
1. These holiday posts by chapter members:
- Bring on the Holidays, Chris Bailey
- A Christmas Romance Virgin No More, Sarah Vance-Tompkins
- It’s a Family Tradition, Jim Cangany
And, finally, a writing prompt:
- What is it that she finds?
- How does she react? Does the discovery make her happy or depressed?
- What does the discovery cause her to do next?
Try this, and if you’re brave enough, leave your scene in the comments!
We’ll be back in 2016. Get ready to think about writing goals for the new year!
Here’s to a 2016 full of happiness, health, peace and lots of reading and writing!
Melissa (aka Melina)