CRW Workshop Sign Up Policies
- CRW has a non-refundable workshop policy. All sign ups are final.
- All workshop attendees are to be respectful of the instructor and the fellow attendees or removal from the workshop without a refund will occur.
- All workshops are monitored by the CRW VP of Workshops and at least one other member. If there is an issue with the instructor or another workshop attendee, please contact a board member first before addressing the issue in the workshop forum.
- Contact the VP of Workshops at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CRW Workshop Instructor Policies
- CRW Workshops are held across the following venues:
- Private Facebook group
- If an instructor has a web program to host a workshop, CRW may consider that proposal as well
- CRW is a non-cancellation workshop chapter. We hold all workshops no matter how many sign ups. If an instructor cancels a workshop, CRW will not offer the instructor further opportunities to present workshops for the chapter.
- Instructors get 50% of the registration fees from the sign ups, with CRW receiving the other 50%. Payments will be made at the end of the workshop. Payments are made through PayPal.
- All workshops will be monitored by the CRW VP of Workshops and at least one other member.
Workshop Proposal Submissions